Hey friends, Maxime here
Can you guess who picked the wrong date when scheduling their email? Oh well, hopefully, your week was still interesting and enjoyable. So without further, do let's get into it.
P.S. Don’t forget you can always write back if you got anything to tell me
- ”It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows” - Epictetus
- A well-known saying among programmers, attributed to Phil Karlton, is that there are only two hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation and naming things.
- The more control you have over your attention, the more control you have over your future.
Interesting Articles 📰
Wait what?! 🤖 :
Developer 💻 :
- I've wanted to look into something like that for a while in a more advanced way but the same idea of coding into a container. For some lower level code like C/C++ this could be pretty useful.
Programming Inside a Container
Technology 💾 :
Security 🔒 :
- It's interesting to see that as Mac market share keep growing so does the target on it's back. I now wonder if we'll reach a point where it reach the same point as windows malware-wise.
A Rogues' Gallery of MacOS Malware
Thanks for reading. I hope your Friday will be awesome. 🍻